We offer you the mold "Thin" for the candles manufacture. All forms (besides the pyramids) have a removable lid, which considerably facilitates the candle extraction from the mold. The molds are made from heat-resistant plastic. Further detailed information about how to work with our molds, can be found in the section "Master Classes".
General guidelines for working with molds:
- For frost effect on candles the optimum temperature for pouring wax is 62-65° C
- For a smooth candle the wax should be poured at the temperature of 80-85° C
To have no problems with removing the candles from the mold, use one of the following methods:
- It is necessary to process the mold with a separator: with silicone grease or a vegetable oil.
- If you have not processed the mold before pouring, and have your candle stuck in the mold, place the form to the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Another way to "kick out" the candle from the mold is to knock gently this mold at the edge of a table or with a hammer.
- Be sure to wait until the candle is hardened perfectly.
No posts found