Soy wax Kerax Kerasoy Pillar 4120 for shaped, pillar candles
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- All about product
- Reviews (1)
We offer premium soy wax Kerax Kerasoy Pillar 4120, which is designed specifically for shaped, pillar candles.
- Soy wax Kerax Kerasoy Pillar 4120.
- Country of manufacture: Great Britain.
- Packaging from 1 kilogram.
Certified ecological product made from soybeans. Does not contain toxic, harmful substances, paraffin and petroleum products. Suitable for vegans. It has a pleasant cream color and granulation in the form of semi-beads.
Attention! Kerax Kerasoy Pillar 4120 does not require the addition of stearin. The wax is completely ready for use.
Candle products made of this wax are excellently removed from silicone, acrylic and thermoplastic molds, have good detailing and are minimally prone to frosting. They are also distinguished by their high aroma yield.
Store the wax in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Add the Candle Art colorant to Kerax Kerasoy Pillar 4120 wax at the rate of 3-5 g per kilogram at a temperature of 85 C.
- Add the aroma of the Candle Art line to the Kerax Kerasoy Pillar 4120 wax in the amount of 3-10% of the weight of the wax at a temperature of 65-70 C. The maximum aroma load is 10% of the aroma.
- Pour Kerasoy Pillar 4120 wax into clean heated molds at a temperature of 58 to 80C.
- The pouring temperature may vary depending on the size of the mold, the amount of flavoring and coloring.
- Do not heat the wax above 85C.
- Cool candles at room temperature (24-25 C).
TABLE OF WHOLESALE PRICES FOR WAX
|From 1 to 9 kg||From 10 to 19 kg||From 20 kg|
|395 UAH for 1kg||390 UAH for 1kg||385 UAH for 1kg|