Soy wax Kerax Kerasoy Pillar 4120 for shaped, pillar candles
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- All about product
We offer soy wax Kerasoy Container 4130, that is ideal for candles in glass containers.
- Soy wax Kerasoy Container 4130.
- Country of origin: Great Britain.
- Packaging from 1 kg.
Certified organic product made from soybeans. Does not contain toxic, harmful substances, paraffin or petroleum products. Suitable for vegans. The color is white-cream, granulation has a form of half-beads.
Soy wax Kerasoy Container 4130 has minimal shrinkage and excellent adhesion to the walls of the container, which minimizes the appearence of “wet spots”. Therefore, candles made from this wax in glass containers look more aesthetically.
Attention! The appearence of “wet spots” (wax coming off the walls of the container in some places) while sending candles is normal during winter. This is how natural wax reacts to low temperatures.
Store wax in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Add Candle Art line dye to Kerasoy Container 4130 wax at the rate of 3-5 g per kilogram at a temperature of 85 C.
- Add Candle Art line aroma oil to Kerasoy Container 4130 wax in an amount of 3-10% at a temperature of 65-70 C. Maximum aromatic load - 10% aroma oil.
- Pour Kerasoy Container 4130 wax into clean, heated glass containers at a temperature of 50 to 70°C.
- The pouring temperature may vary depending on the size of the mold, the amount of aromaoil and dye. ;
- Do not heat the wax above 85C.
- Cool the candles at room temperature (24-25 °C).
TABLE OF WHOLESALE PRICES FOR WAX
|From 1 to 9 kg||From 10 to 19 kg||From 20 kg|
|395 UAH for 1kg||390 UAH for 1kg||385 UAH for 1kg|