Paraffin FR56/58 (grade A) for shaped and carved candles
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- All about product
- Reviews (47)
What kind of paraffin do you need to make a candle? We offer a universal material for making candles - paraffin FR56/58, which is suitable for both shaped and carved candles.
- Paraffin brand FR56/58.
- Country of manufacture: China.
- Packaging from 1 kilogram.
- Bulk packaging: boxes of 25 kg (5 plates)
- Paraffin brand RF56/58 is used in the cosmetic, medical and food industry. It is fully refined and, unlike technical grades of paraffin, is not toxic.
- Suitable for vegans.
- The color is translucent white, without yellowness.
- The melting point is 56-58C.
- For shaped candles FR56/58 requires the addition of 15-20% stearin.
Candles made from this paraffin are perfectly removed from silicone, acrylic and thermoplastic molds, they convey details well.
This paraffin is also suitable for making carved candles. It is quite plastic and easy to work with, allows to form a pattern on the candle.
Store FR56/58 in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Temperature recommendations for pillar candles:
- Important! Melt paraffin only in a water bath at a temperature of 80 C.
- Add the Candle Art colorant to RF56/58 paraffin at the rate of 3-5 g per kilogram at a temperature of 85 C.
- Add the aroma of the Candle Art line to RF56/58 in the amount of 3-10% of the mass of the candle mixture at a temperature of 65-80 C. The maximum is 10% of the aroma.
- Pour FR56/58 into clean warm molds at a temperature of 58 to 85 C:
- 58-62 C - to obtain a structural rough surface with a frost effect.
- 80-85 C - to obtain a smooth, glossy surface.
- Pouring temperature may vary depending on material, mold size and ambient temperature.
- Do not heat paraffin above 90 C.
- Cool candles at room temperature (24-25 C).
You will find temperature regimes for carved candles in our master class.
WHOLESALE PRICES FOR PARAFFIN
|From 1 to 24 kg||From 25 to 99 kg||From 100 kg or more|
|110 UAH for 1 kg||105 UAH for 1 kg||100 UAH for 1 kg|