Paraffin FR60/62 for trench candles and candles in forms
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- All about product
What do you need to make a pillar/shape candle? We offer the most common material for making candles – fully refined paraffin FR60/62, which, due to its increased refractoriness, is ideal for making candles in molds.
- Paraffin brand FR60/62.
- Country of manufacture: China.
- Packaging from 1 kilogram.
- Bulk packaging: boxes of 25 kg (5 plates)
Paraffin brand RF60/62 is used in the cosmetic, medical and food industry. It is fully refined and, unlike technical grades of paraffin, is not toxic.
- Suitable for vegans.
- The color is translucent white, without yellowness.
- The melting point is 60-62C.
- For shaped candles FR60/62 requires the addition of 10-15% stearin.
Candles made from this paraffin are perfectly removed from silicone, acrylic and thermoplastic molds, they convey details well. Time of burning of the candles is longer due to infusibility of FR60/62.
Store FR60/62 in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Temperature recommendations for pillar candles:
- Important! Melt paraffin only in a water bath at a temperature of 80 C.
- Add the Candle Art colorant to RF60/62 paraffin at the rate of 3-5 g per kilogram at a temperature of 85 C.
- Add the aroma of the Candle Art line to RF60/62 in the amount of 3-10% of the mass of the candle mixture at a temperature of 65-80 C.
- The maximum is 10% of the aroma.
- Pour FR60/62 into clean warm molds at a temperature of 65 to 85 C:
- 64-66 C - to obtain a structural rough surface with a frost effect.
- 80-85 C - to obtain a smooth, glossy surface.
- Pouring temperature may vary depending on material, mold size and ambient temperature.
- Do not heat paraffin above 90 C.
- Cool candles at room temperature (24-25 C).
WHOLESALE PRICES FOR PARAFFIN
|From 1 to 24 kg||From 25 to 99 kg||From 100 kg or more|
|105 UAH for 1 kg||100 UAH for 1 kg||95 UAH for 1 kg|